Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Eerily lost since Thanksgiving...

It's been almost a month - and I have disappointed my "readers" for food! I didn't mean to allow this to happen... but let me tell you HOW it happened:

- Bookclub
- Christmas Tree Farm
- Sleepover with my nieces
- Birthday parties
- late nights in the office
- weekends in the office
- Belmont Christmas Parade
- Company Christmas party (in the office!)
- More birthdays...
- MY CHRISTMAS PARTY...

It has been one overwhelming month - give or take a week.. or so - and my sincere apologies for everyone that has been looking for some dishes! I am most certainly going to get cracking! I see I am at almost 400 views (which is amazing since I started this!) and looking forward to keeping everyone entertained!

I am Back-To-The-Basics with my schedule so... look for some short stories, or three!

No comments:

Post a Comment