Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Customer Service Crisis By Chelle ( x3) ...

I work for a company that wins awards for their Customer Service Department. In turn I do believe I have set every other company that I will ever have to deal with up for complete and utter FAILURE. It was a very warm, sunny day in Charlotte, NC.......

I have been a TWC customer for over 8 years so you could imagine my disbelief when supervisor, Vanessa tells me, "you've been paying for it, meaning you knew you had it.. " OR "there is nothing that will justify me crediting your account for this." Ok, cancel my service "No problem, ma'am, I will get that taken care of today." I was floored, one, by the fact there wasn't ever one "let me help you with that". Also her attitude with a customer and lack of willingness to help. Background: about two years ago I noticed Sports Pass for $3.95 on my account. I had no clue what it was, didn't order it so I cancelled it. They took care of it (so I thought). Unfortunate for me, I never check my bills. I have paperless billing so I never get them. I call to make my payment over the phone because I don't write checks. Shame, on me. Last Tuesday I logged in online to see about service in the area because the internet wasn't work. I pull up the bill "just because" and realize not only am I still being charged the Sports Pass, I'm being charged $12.95 since May for VOD. I didn't order VOD, I don't watch it - haven't since it was ordered "by the remote" at the end of April and couldn't even find it when I went back through the channels! I asked if they could see if it's been utilized because that's over $50 over the past few months. Additionally, just over $50 for the Sports Pass. I suggested pulling my call from when I called in a couple years ago (because I NEVER, EVER call customer service) she said that was ridiculous, she doesn't have time for that and that's when things went down hill. I was seeing RED by this point, I refuse to pay my last bill (and will dispute on credit), turning in HD box tomorrow and moving to AT&T Uverse and DirecTV.

I would never, ever recommend TWC to another individual. whew - now that my vent is out, everyone have a wonderful and safe week before Labor Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment